Support Our Kids!
Help us assist kids in need.
Follow Us On TwitterFollow @CovenantHouseGA
An AmeriCorps position with Covenant House Georgia is a 1,700 hour committment to service. Roles include mentoring and tutoring youth as well as working with them on job readiness and life skills.
As a volunteer, you will grow, become better educated about ending the cycle of homelessness and create a difference in your community and the lives of young people.
• Must be 21 years old
• College Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or higher)
• Provide 1,700 hours of service to Covenant House Georgia through AmeriCorps
• Recruitment of volunteers to assist in providing services to
Covenant House Georgia
• A monthly living allowance (stipend) $1,044 per month
• Student loan deferment
• Health coverage
• Up to $5,550 for further education or to pay back student loans
• Great experience in a field that interests you
To apply please create an AmeriCorps account and apply to our listing here.
AmeriCorps is a long-term volunteer program through the U.S. Government. For more information on the AmeriCorps program please visit their website here.