Job Title: Development Intern
Purpose of Position:
The Development Intern works closely with the Development Team which provides learning opportunities with fundraising activities including fund drives, donor relations, fundraising events, and other fund development activities. The intern provides administrative support for our donor database, mailings, acknowledgments, and recognition. The Development intern assists the team with donor recruitment and stewardship. The Intern also assists with messaging and communications strategies, including marketing and social media related to development and fundraising efforts.
- Work closely with the Development team to execute fund development goals, programs and plans.
- Assist with social media and marketing, including collateral materials related to donor development, recruitment, and retention (Facebook, Constant Contact, print media, etc.).
- Support staff and Board of Directors in their work to cultivate, steward, and solicit existing and additional donors.
- Provide administrative support for gift acknowledgment programs and data entry in donor database.
- Support staff with annual and special fundraising campaigns, events, and activities
- Assist with production and mailings of all fundraising appeals and solicitations.
- Assist with the effort to convert volunteers to donors
- Recruit, assist with coordination, and help oversee volunteers for fund development and fundraising activities.
- Perform other duties as designated by Development Director and Development Coordinator.
Please send resume to Georgina Dumay at firstname.lastname@example.org