Our Educational program consists of two types of learning communities:
- Academic Learning Community, which focuses on general education, GED, adult basic education, and college preparation.
- Positive Youth Development Learning Community, which focuses on self-advocacy, civic engagement, global citizenship, and personal empowerment.
- Onsite GED test preparation classes.
- Basic literacy educational courses.
- Assistance with financial aid and admission process for post secondary institutions.
- Other educational guidance.